“Jesus said, ‘Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.'” Matthew 19:14
Calvary Kids offers Sunday School classes during our 10am service time. Our dedicated and loving teachers are excited to teach the Word of God to each child who comes to class.
Kids memorize all 66 books of the Bible and tell them to Pastor Sergio and he will buy you, your very own container of ice cream!
Thank you for allowing Calvary Kids to care for and teach your children each week. We would like to do everything we can to keep a healthy and safe environment for your child. In order to do, we have the following health guidelines that we ask each family to follow. No child attending Calvary Kids should have any of the following symptoms:
- A fever currently or within the last 24 hours
- An unidentified rash, any open sores or weeping wounds
- A harsh cough or large amounts of yellow or green nasal discharge
- Any symptom that they usually stay home from school with
- Lethargic behavior (parents usually know when the child isn’t feeling well)
- Diarrhea or loose stools currently or within the last 24 hours
- Vomiting currently or within the last 24 hours
- Head lice, pin worms, pinkeye, ringworm, impetigo, etc.